Terms and Services
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to create and maintain links to Open Source Fun’s website content or software with the intent of openly sharing knowledge. We hold the right to request at any time and for any reason the removal of such links at our discretion.
- Permission is granted download, share, or copy the materials (information or software) on Open Source Fun’s web site for personal and commercial use, if and only if the following conditions are met. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- Materials are unmodified and original license is included;
- Proper citation of any and all materials downloaded, copied, or shared;
- A Link is provided with the citation to the original material on the OpenSourceFun.org website;
- There is/was no attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Open Source Fun’s web site, Excluding open source or creative commons software;
- There is/was no attempt to remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- There is/was no attempt to transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server without permission.
- If the materials contain a separate license that is included or bundled with the materials, the end-user agrees to adhere to the license contained with the materials and will provide proper citation and a link to the source of the materials on Open Source Fun’s website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Open Source Fun at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Open Source Fun’s web site are provided “as is”. Open Source Fun makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Open Source Fun does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The original material and content created on Open Source Fun’s website is created with the intent of sharing knowledge. The views and opinions expressed on this site are our own and may not be reflective of the views of any other person or company. The materials on Open Source Fun’s website will not be created with the intent of damaging any person or company.
- Open Source Fun’s website holds the right to add, remove or modify any materials at any time without notice.
- Open Source Fun’s website will be happy to review and remove content that it deems questionable or unfit for the sites purpose or goals.
In no event shall Open Source Fun or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Open Source Fun’s Internet site, even if Open Source Fun or a Open Source Fun authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Open Source Fun’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Open Source Fun does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Open Source Fun may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Open Source Fun does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Open Source Fun has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Open Source Fun of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Open Source Fun’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.